- Repair water heater in building # 203
- Repair or replace kitchen faucet
- Replace toilet in main house with new low flow toilet and possibly snake pipes to ensure there is no blockage
- Replace and connect water lines to bathhouse sinks
- Install toilet in bathhouse
- Inspect showers for issues and repair as needed
- Inspect toilets for issues and repair as needed
- Winterize pipes to insure no freeze damage
Skills and Qualifications
Plumbing knowledge and expertise. Licensed preferred. We are looking for someone skilled, so no training is provided. However, we may have staff who can assist. Having your own tools is recommended but some can be shared as needed.
Applicants must be 21 years or older.
We expect all the tasks we need done will take 3 weeks for 2-4 hours/day for 3 days a week. In the spring there could be more opportunities to volunteer once water gets turned on and new construction begins.